Monday, January 12, 2015

Miramar Outlet Mall

Sunday; it must be time for the Outlet Mall.  

Cragen has been limping off and on for about a week, and has been confined to the condo for most of that time.  We even went to Sanibel to do some beach combing without Cragen who cried at our departure...  [but that's another story]  So this was to be Cragen's first outing: the very large outlet shopping mall. 

One of the nice things around here is that people take their dogs in most of the stores at these malls, even the restaurants...  No judgement here, just the facts.

The mall is huge, I mean really really huge.  There are fountains every few hundred feet and you can see our intrepid shoppers being led by Cragen at the start of the day.


The ladies were on a mission to find a favourite eatery.  As you can see below, it was kind of a forced march.  When the eatery was found, Peter and I went back to another fine restaurant that specialized in hamburgers, while Cragen and the ladies had a meatless lunch.  Cragen was a hit with the waiters as usual, so the ladies received great service...



Meanwhile, the guys found the well respected hamburgers.  I don't need to tell you the name of the restaurant since it's on every hamburger.  No dyes were used, so it's definitely healthy.



We didn't find the Mall very busy, but the parking lot was kind of full: that sort of lets you know how big this mall really is, the people are just absorbed by the stores and it never looks all that crowded.



Four hours later, Cragen was following rather than leading, I was the only one without a purchase, so I ended up carrying the bags, and we loaded up for the condo.  Peter ended up with a red golf shirt that should have cost $60 or so, but only cost $10.  He found it lost in a group of shirts that should have cost $15.  

Only  the Oracle knows how much Chris and Joan saved...  Cragen fell asleep as we left the parking lot, Peter and I fell asleep when we got home...  The purchases went into the laundry, and Chris made yummy quesadillas for supper. Our world is unfolding as it should.

No comments: