Yesterday, Saturday, Peter and I drove to Naples to see what there was to see.
It was the annual chalk painting event and we enjoyed ourselves. Artists are sponsored by businesses, the public paid .50 per vote [ strips of voting tickets at .50 ea are sold by volunteers] and everyone has a good time. Here's our first view of this annual event.

Here's the Hooters sponsored drawing in progress.
I can't remember the street name but both sides were lined with gorgeous 'old Florida' architecture like this: the home of Fifth Ave Design.
Even alleyways were interesting.
This was the kids competition area; what fun!
Then we found something quite new to me: an olive-oil tasting bar. Peter and I tasted a few wicked [but sumptuous] combinations of spiced olive oils that were so difficult to choose from that we left empty-handed. Great tasting bar though...
As you probably know by now, I do appreciate cars, the finer the better. On the way home we stopped at a Porsche dealer to have a peek, then we walked to the next dealership where they had many Aston Martins, Jaguars, Range Rovers, Maseratis, Bentleys and Rolls Royces. The new car inventory was mind-blowing!
The next pictures has four cars: two Bentleys at $280+K and two Rolls Royces at an average of $300K , that's a total of well over $1 Million dollars! Thought you might be interested to see what over a million dollars of inventory looks like...
For the more limited budget, they also had a three year old used black Ferrari for a paltry $89,000 or so. Less than 10,000 miles I might add. Call me if you're interested, I'll buy it for you... or at least show you a picture.For those who know, they had over a million dollars worth of new Aston Martins [James Bond fame], both coupes and convertibles, new and slightly used available for immediate purchase in the $180+ range.
The new Jaguars were stunning and a real steal at less than $80K. Just let me know, I could use the points on my credit card.
Sorry I haven't been more diligent with my postings. My bad. I'll try hard to do better.





No comments:
Post a Comment