After another 8:30 start, I discovered this 'lighthouse' on the neighbouring property. First, the view on the lighthouse, then the view from the top of the lighthouse.
Who one arrives at midnight, you don't see very much, the early morning views were quite spectacular.
A few kilometres down the road promised a canyon: isn't it nice when the advertisement is based on reality? This is a deep canyon that dumps its water into Lake Superior, just in front of the Sleeping Giant that you can see in the background.
Lastly, the monument to Terry Fox: he would have been 58 today, had he survived...
It's a stunning monument and visitors were very proud of this young man.
Once more, motel rooms were occupied by the construction crews that seem to be everywhere. I stopped for the night in Brandon, Manitoba, but only after a meal at Montana's, since I didn't want to resort to fast foods...




No comments:
Post a Comment