Monday, September 29, 2008

Mattawa Ontario

So close yet so far...

I'm in Mattawa, along the Ottawa river using the Internet access at the restaurant since it isn't available at the motel just in front of me. All that to say, I'll keep this very short.

It was cool all day but it did get sunny this afternoon. As usual, it's easier to keep driving than it is to stop and find pictures to make... The Fall colours are good and I'll have to make an effort to do something about it later in the week... For now, you'll have to take my word for it.

Just a few hundred miles to go so it's been a good trip so far. threat of rain tonight as far as the radio is concerned but it looks pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

Customs was a breeze but then I really do have less than $200 to declare and I never cheat; maybe they're starting to recognize me? Probably not. Supper's on its way so I'll close for now. The cell is on for those that would like to call. Should be home by noon or so. Bye for now. I'll post Fall colour pictures for your amazement later, honest!

No comments: