Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Puzzle Factory

Our very good friend Ron Mehrer built us a puzzle making box with sorting trays that makes puzzles easier to sort and store. Now Jan likes puzzles with the best of them, but also wants to sell them on E-bay. We're reasonably good sports, willing to help a lady in distress, [I may exaggerate a bit...] but Jan needs to confirm that every puzzle she bought at garage sale, or in some other dark spot, is complete. It wouldn't help her E-bay 'satisfaction' score if she sold puzzles with pieces missing.

We've been most supportive of this and have relentlessly done Jan's puzzles to confirm their completeness. Over time, we've done a bunch, Jan helping of course, and we've had a blast doing so. Laughter seems to permeate the air when we're together, and laughter is very good for you!

Here are two puzzles we've done so far in Grayton. I forgot to photograph the very first one...



I'll try to keep you apprised of progress...

No comments: