On our way, we spotted a Marble Store and had to have a look. It wasn't the usual play marbles that kids play with, it was a store that imports and sells marble slabs for whatever purpose you may have. Some slabs were well over $25.000 [us$]. Some were just spectacular. I received permission to make photographs, so I did.
Here's the 'back room'.
And here are a few shots I made of just a few of the many marble slabs in stock. Hope you enjoy this series of photos.
As you can see, the variety of marble provided by Mother Nature is beyond description.
Since we've landed in Port St Lucie, we've managed to find a few orchids to decorate the palace... Thought you might want to enjoy them too.
Peter and I stopped in to an interesting market garden and petting zoo that had this sign that I found interesting.
Chipley Florida is in the panhandle and Jan, Joan, and I have fond memories of the area. I never thought of Chipley as a source of beef though...











No comments:
Post a Comment