No pixels were binned today, so no pictures, sorry.
I got back home by 4pm after a fairly uneventful day. Carmen Garmin selected a route via Sudbury as opposed to the route she selected through Hearst on the way out. There is no reason why she would do that, but I did appreciate the different route, which is far more interesting, in my humble opinion...
The traffic was a lot heavier and not a nicely behaved since I had to get two wheels off the road to avoid someone passing coming towards me. I had a similar episode going west with a transport truck, and both these bozos should be thankful that I made room for them rather than play chicken. Even if it would have been a somewhat damaged chicken...
All in all, the trip was a great success, my stuff is unpacked, a load of laundry has been done, and the world is unfolding as it should.
Hope all's well with you and yours.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment