Today was day two, a day of storm warnings, reducing temperatures to below freezing, and constant rain. A good day to stop at 1:00pm, Central time.
Pally took less time to settle down, but still shows signs of being a most reluctant traveller... Oh well, maybe day three will be better. Today was definitely better than yesterday, so the trend is definitely going in the right direction.
Here's Pally surveying the world outside: rain, freezing rain, ugh. Left early, [8:15 or so] then an hour later we turned our clocks back an hour, and drove until 1:00 pm. That probably counts for being our best departure time this decade, maybe even this century...
Ok, Ok, so now I'll write the blog for you: I'll talk, you type...
Well, this blog thing is pretty easy, I think I'll just pose with an assertive look for a cover picture or something.
Oh, I almost forgot: Paul asked me to include a picture of his car, all covered in freezing rain. Kool!




No comments:
Post a Comment