I arrived at home by 1:30 or so, unloaded the car and enjoyed the air-conditioned comfort of home. It's 32ºC outside and the radio says it's like 40ºC: I'm quick to believe it.
All in all, it's been my quickest trip between Okotoks and Stittsville; not that speed should be a criterion, but...
I've pretty well always been a destination driver: the transit is only a way of getting there. Well, I know that's wrong wrong wrong, but it is what it is.
This particular trip had lots of rain and fog, which I know could have been wonderful photo opportunities; and the north of Lake Superior is among the most spectacular scenery I've had the pleasure to see. Maybe I should just set that as a final destination?
So now it's unpack, laundry, and a huge unwritten 'to do' list because of six windows being replaced tomorrow morning, and the kitchen counter being replaced soon thereafter, and fixing that damn 'error #3' that seems to have completely jammed up the car's CD player. No doubt, there will be more ToDo things on the horizon, so life continues, one wonderful day at a time. I wish you the same.
Monday, September 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment