Friday, January 4, 2013

10800 Palazzo, Pelican Preserve

It's either raining out there, or it's showering,  either way, it's very damp and wet everywhere.  I just thought you'd appreciate that all is not always paradise in Paradise.  I should add that it looks like it won't last much longer, so I won't be able to grouse anymore...

Next is the photo that goes with the title: this is where we're living for the rest of the month.  We're on the second floor, roughly behind that balcony above and to the right of the address.



It's very comfortable, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry and separate storage locker.  You've already seen the computer stations, so you know exactly where I'm sitting right now.

The next shot is of the local grass aerating team.  They are reasonably shy and were keeping a safe distance from me, so technically, they're either at water's edge or in the water, but before I arrived there, they were very busy aerating the lawns.
The brown one is immature, they're all White Ibis and are about two feet tall: big birds.



And next is the first grandkid challenge of this year.  

Of course, anyone can play, so just send me an email or add a comment with your answer to this question:


What is the full name of the bug bellow?



Remember that you can click on the image to see it bigger, and you can check previous blog entries for possible answers [good hint!].

Have a fun day, I know we will...

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

His full name is Sir Bugs-a-lot Von Spot. :-)

Anonymous said...

Best answer so far...

Still room for improvement though.

Gaynor_Duck said...

I like the area you are staying in! Looking forward to seeing you, hope the weather improves when we get there.

Anonymous said...

Gaynor;
Please find some pure sunshine to bring with you, but forget the cold and snow.