Friday, July 14, 2017

Airdrie AB

Went to Airdrie skate park with Eric and his friend Felix. An awesome day: full sun, near 30ºC.

Here's a view behind the parking lot of the skate park. Blue and red barns, what more could you ask for?


Here is Eric jumping over the horizon.


...and a little higher.


Here is another rendition of the first area.


I find that development in the West has very strict boundaries. 

Here you have a row of houses at the end of a farmer's field. I need a drone to fully exploit the photo-op.  Donations anyone?


Another view of the red and blue barns.


Here is Eric  doing a 'grind' on a 'high rail'. Considering falling on steps is the only option, I think he did very well. He 'landed' his second and third attempts without problems, first time. Wow.


I'm glad the grandkids have grown beyond playing on the floor, where I find it difficult to get up... Now their hobbies and skills require driving to specialty places that cater to sports I never imagined.

It is a great time to be a 'Grand Dad'. Life is good!

No comments: